1. Log in to your account
2. Navigate to your account settings page. This should appear when you first login to Binance. If you don't see this page go into the upper right and select the user icon and then "Account" and you will be taken there
3. Go to API settings (Circled button in the above screenshot)
4. Name your key and press submit (Note: You will need to enable 2FA before this)
5. Copy your API key and secret. Make sure not to store the secret in an unsafe location once added to Coinigy. Binance only shows the secret on creating the key so be sure to hold on to it.
6. Press edit and then insure "Trading" (but not "Enable Withdrawals") is enabled. Note: Please make sure that you you leave IP Access Restriction as Unrestricted for Binance.
7. Press "Save"
8. At this time Binance does not allow Coinigy IPs to be white-listed so please leave the IP Access Restriction option as "Unrestricted"
Your Binance trading API is now created and is ready to be added to Coinigy.