1. Log in to your account
2. Navigate to your account settings page. This should appear when you first login to Binance. If you don't see this page go into the upper right and select the user icon and then "Account" and you will be taken there
3. Go to API settings (Circled button in the above screenshot)
4. Name your key and press submit (Note: You will need to enable 2FA before this)
5. Copy your API key and secret. Make sure not to store the secret in an unsafe location once added to Coinigy. Binance only shows the secret on creating the key so be sure to hold on to it.
6. Press edit and then insure "Trading" (but not "Enable Withdrawals") is enabled.
7. Press "Save"
8. It is recommended to add the list of Coinigy IPs as your trusted IPs for the API key. You will find these IPs in the same location as where you input the API key and secret. Click on the IP white list settings on Coinigy and input the list displayed. Separated with commas and has no spaces (including at the end). You do not need to include your personal IP. Selecting the "Restrict access" radio button allows you to add IP addresses.
Your Binance trading API is now created and is ready to be added to Coinigy.