You can follow the tutorial video of how to add your Bittrex API key to Coinigy here.
First navigate to Bittrex and register and for an account.
1. Log in to your account
2. In the upper right of your screen, click My Account.
3. Go to “API Keys” on the left
4. Select “Create New API Key”
5. You will now see the API as “New Key”. Enable all but withdrawal permissions. Then Enter your 2FA code and click "Continue".
6. Copy your key and secret. Store in a safe place until the key is added to Coinigy.
7. On the left side again click on “IP Address Allowlist”
220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
9. It is recommended to add the list of Coinigy IPs as your trusted IPs for the API key. You will find these IPs in the same location as where you input the API key and secret. Click on the IP white list settings on Coinigy and input the list displayed. You do not need to include your personal IP. You will need to add them one at a time to Bittrex.
Your Bittrex trading API is now created and is ready to be added to Coinigy.