Once you have registered, perform the following steps.
- If not already logged in, log in to Bittrex
- Click the Settings tab in the toolbar.
Select Two-Factor Authentication on the left-hand side. You should now see a QR code on your screen with instructions.
- On your phone, open the Google Authenticator app. [See here for instructions if you don't already have it and follow step 1]
- Still on the phone, Click the pencil icon in the top right.
- Click Scan Barcode on the phone, and hold it up to the barcode on the screen.
- This will automatically take a photograph for you of the barcode and then provide a code to be entered.
- Enter the code provided to the field on the site and press submit. You will now have 2FA enabled.
- Now, you will want to go back up to the settings page and click on API keys
- Then you are going to want to click on Add New KEY to create your API key
- Now you're going to want to choose which permissions you'd like to give Coinigy access to. In order to view your Bittrex balances on coinigy, you'll need the "READ INFO" permission enabled. In order to trade on Bittrex through Coinigy, you'll need "TRADE LIMIT" and "TRADE MARKET" enabled. Withdrawal permission is not necessary at this time.
- Then you're going to want to enter your latest 2FA code and press Update Keys, and you will be displayed your key and secret key. (Copy these keys somewhere safe now)
To add Coinigy IPs to the whitelist navigate to "IP Whitelist" on the settings page.
You can find the list of Coinigy IPs (While on Coinigy.com) by clicking on "IP Whitelist Settings" at the bottom of the "Add Exchange" dialog for the most up-to-date list of Coinigy's IPs. type them in one at a time with your latest 2FA code and pressing Set Address.
- Once this is complete, you can continue with the 'Adding API KEY to Coinigy' instructions.