If you are having issues with your charts freezing, looping charts or issues with auto save please try the following options to resolve this issue.
1. We recommend that you use Google Chrome with Coinigy, as most users report improved performance with Google Chrome browser.
2. Our new autosave function now restores automatically! You can disable or change this setting by going to Settings>Account Preferences. Scroll to the bottom and select your option under TradingView AutoSave. You can learn more about this feature here. We suggest that you try to load an earlier saved chart prior to when you started experiencing issues.
3. Next, you could try switching to AutoSave C by going Settings > Preferences which can be seen below.
4. If this does not fix the issue - disable autosave completely, then log out and back in, and see if the issue is fixed.
5. If your issue continues to occur, switch to a new market and then re-enable Autosave C, and see if it loads properly under a different market than the one you were having trouble with.
6. Finally, try "Guest Mode" in top right corner of Google Chrome (to the left of minimize and exit buttons), or private browsing in Firefox, to see if it is a local issue.
7. If your problem continues, please open a support ticket at support.coinigy.com and we will have a developer look into your issue.