We will go through the process of finding your GDAX API Key so you are able to add it to Coinigy. GDAX is a separate tracking/ API Key from your normal Coinbase wallet tracking which can be done with just your address through Coinigy's wallet tracking feature. The Coinbase Exchange account requires an API Key and Secret that we find below.
1. Log into your Coinbase account and navigate to the upper right corner. Click 'Settings' in the drop-down menu.
2. Next, Click 'API' and then click the '+ New API Key' button.
3. Under 'Accounts' select 'all' and under 'Permissions' select the following:
4. Then click the blue 'Create' button.
5. With a Coinbase API key and secret on hand, visit your Keys tab at the top of your Coinigy V2 account.
6. Click the ‘+ Add API Key’ button and select ‘GDAX’ in the list of exchanges.
7. Enter an account nickname for the key — this is just how the key will appear in Coinigy and can be whatever you would like.
8. Paste the API key and Secret Key from Coinbase into their respective boxes.
9. Click ‘NEXT’ to add the account to Coinigy. From there, you are all set to track your exchange balances!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions, issues, or feedback with regard to attaching a Coinbase account. We’re always looking to integrate the exchanges our users want most, so do not hesitate to let us know what others you would like to see added or further integrated.
Note: this and all future integrations will only be available on Coinigy V2.