In order to find your Kraken API Key, you will need to first register for an account on Kraken.com
1. Please login into your Kraken.com account.
2. Once you have logged in you will need to click on the drop-down menu near your account name in the upper- right corner. Please select Settings in the drop down menu.
3. Once the Settings page comes up you will see a menu banner along the top of the page. Please click on the API option.
4. On the next page you will click the Generate New Key button.
5. A number of check boxes will appear that affect the API rights of the key you will create. In order to utilize all of the features of Coinigy please follow the picture below and copy the selected check boxes. If you would like to check more you may, these are just the minimum required.
6. Once these options are enabled you can generate the new key.
Once your Kraken.com API Key has been generated you may now move onto "How do I add an API Key to Coinigy?"