In order to find your Liqui API Key you will need to first register for an account on Liqui.io
1. Please login into your Liqui.io account
2. Please select "Profile" from the upper right toolbar.
3. Once the Profile page comes up you will see a section titled "API Keys". If you wish to whitelist the API key you can do so here. You can find the list of Coinigy IPs (While on Coinigy.com) by clicking on "IP Whitelist Settings" at the bottom of the "Add Exchange" dialog for the most up-to-date list of Coinigy's IPs.
4. Name the key and press create
5. You will see your key appear now. Make sure "info" and "trade" are selected and press "Save"
Your key is now ready to be added to the platform and you may move onto "How do I add an API Key to Coinigy?"