First navigate to Bitstamp and register and for an account.
1. Log in to your account
2. Navigate to your account settings page. This can be found by clicking on “Account” in the upper right.
3. Go to “Security” on the left and then “API Access”
4. Press “New API Key”
5. It is recommended to add the list of Coinigy IPs as your filtered IPs for the API key. You will find these IPs in the same location as where you input the API key and secret. Click on the IP white list settings on Coinigy and input the list displayed. Separated with commas and has no spaces (including at the end). You do not need to include your personal IP
6. Make sure only these permissions are enabled and press “Generate Key”
7. Copy your API key and Secret and then activate the key.
Your Bitstamp trading API is now created and is ready to be added to Coinigy.