1. Please login into your new btcchina account.
2. Once logged in you will need enable your transaction password so you can generate an API Key. Please find and click on the Security Center link on the right side of the page.
3. Once in the Security Center, you will need to click on Change Transaction Password on the left menu.
4. This page will guide you through the process of setting up a transaction password. You will need an SMS number to verify your account.
5. Once your transaction password is set up you can now generate an API Key. Back on the exchange page of btcchina please hover on the Account Settings and click on API Access.
6. In the API Access Page you will need to generate a new key by click on the Get SMS Verification Code button and verify your phone number. Once verified please choose the Enable Trading check-box and create the API Key.
7. Your new btcchina.com API Key will be generated.
Your btcchina trading API is now created and is ready to be added to Coinigy.